Journey across several constellations as you match together multiple gems to create massive explosions. Unlike other matching games where you place three gems together and hope for the best, Spirits of Metropolis gives you total control on when the chaining begins. Match dozens of gems to link huge chains before setting them off...but be weary of the new obstacles you'll face on each level!
Spirits of Metropolis isn't simply a casual “me too” gem game. This game was built from the ground up to do one thing: create a completely new and fresh gameplay experience with a genre that has been around for ages. The game includes “Journey,” where you play over 70 levels with branching paths and new modes with every world you unlock. There's Puzzle Challenges mode, where you can solve over 50 levels of brain-bending puzzles and create your own levels to share with friends. There's also an unlocking system called “Medals and Milestones” that reward users by simply playing the game or beating certain challenges on the level of your choosing, a Rank Mode that lets users compete for the highest score, and lots more!
The game also features a colorblind editor, where you can change the color values of each gem or use gem shapes for better clarity, as well as support for multiple profiles. Spirits of Metropolis is sure to please both the casual gamer and the hardcore gamer looking for something new and original!
- Over 120 levels spanning ten different modes of play.
- Colorblind editor allows you to change the shape of gems, as well as change their color value.
- Puzzle Editor allows you to create and share your own brain-bending levels.
- Medals & Milestones system awards you with fresh content by beating challenges and progressing through the game.
- Ranking Mode allows you to compete for the high score in a variety of modes
- Journey lets you experience all the different modes of Spirits of Metropolis as you choose your own paths throughout the game.
- High quality soundtrack that lets you change music on the fly.
- Support for multiple profiles, visual options and lots more!
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
- DirectX 8 or later w/compatible sound card
- DirectX 8 compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- Pentium or equivalent processor
- 190 MB of memory or greater
- 800x600 (or greater) screen resolution with 16-bit or 32-bit colors
- 50mb of free hard drive disk space available
Get Archive Games to download this game now!